Home Manager (Nurse Qualified)
About The Role
Salary – £55,000 – £60,000
Benefits – Competitive salary. Company Bonus Scheme. Outstanding Performance Bonus. Pension Scheme. Generous holiday allowance. Pin re-validation.
Location – Saltley
Client/Home – Watson Black Search & Selection are currently looking to recruit a Home Manager on behalf of an exceptional independent care provider in Saltley. The home is a 60+ bed nursing service which requires a nurse qualified Manager. The ideal candidate will be nurse qualified and have previous experience in a Home Management role. You will be a natural leader, be able to delegate tasks effectively and have strong communication skills. You will be provided with full autonomy to run the home and make positive changes to improve the service.
- Possess a valid NMC Pin number
- Possess a nursing qualification (RGN/RMN/RNLD)
- Have previous experience as a Home Manager of a nursing home
- Possess strong knowledge of CQC Regulations
- Have strong clinical knowledge and be aware of up to date practices
- Possess strong internal and external stakeholder management skills
- Have the ability to implement change and be able to demonstrate when you have done so previously
- Abide by and be able to promote company values and ethos
- Strong commercial and business acumen – committed to ensuring the home becomes a beacon of the local community
- Able to inspire and mentor teams of staff through promotion of strong company values and ethos