About The Role
Watson Black are recruiting on behalf of a brand new client in their search for a new addition to their senior management structure. Working under the Director of Care, you will support our client on the progression of their brand to the next step. Our client are currently in the process of over 4 new build services to add to their 10+ existing services with 90% compliance across the group. You’ll be passionate about putting residents’ wellbeing first and providing an outstanding service.
You will be responsible for a portfolio of 10-15 care homes in the providing an opportunity for you to demonstrate your people-management skills, commercial acumen and financial expertise as well as your keen eye for Quality & Compliance. You will hold ultimate accountability for the care and commercial performance of the care homes in your area and be rewarded well for their continued success.
Reporting to the Director of Care, you will be responsible for providing line management to a team of Home Managers and services. You will ensure that the homes maximise their profitability, through effective staff management, external relationship building/marketing and controlling costs. You will make sure that care standards are kept at the highest level and the excellent reputation the company holds is maintained.
- You will have multi-site leadership experience within the elderly care sector
- You will be experience in coaching, mentoring and develop teams to achieve consistency in success
- You will have proven leadership and communication skills, with the ability to adapt quickly to changing situations.
- You will have proven experience in Managing Performance, ensuring that you get the best from your team.
- You will have good commercial awareness and business acumen. The ability to build and maintain external relationships is a key aspect of the role.
- You will be RGN/RMN qualified with an active pin
- Overall, you will be a team player with genuine leadership qualities.