About The Role
Position: Registered Nurse – Competitive Hourly rate
Hours: Full-Time 49 hours
Hourly Rate: £18.20ph
Benefits: NMC Pin Revalidation alongside Disclosure and Barring Service checks. Uniform is included. An excellent pension scheme. In-house training. On-site parking.
Description: We are recruiting for an exciting Staff Nurse role, within a 70+ bed nursing home with a Good rated CQC report in Crewe. You will work closely with the Registered Manager and strive to deliver outstanding care to all residents. To be successful, you must be an NMC registered nurse (RGN/RMN/RNLD) with a valid pin number, with a clear DBS check. You should be enthusiastic about your role and have a naturally caring personality. Previous experience within a nursing home environment would be advantageous but not required.
The successful candidate will be:
- Well versed in care planning processes and fully familiar with clinical assessment tools.
- Safe management and administration of medications and providing high standard of nursing care
- Flexible and hard working.
- Current experience caring for older people with nursing and dementia care needs.
- Capable of building close relationships with residents and their families.
- Able to communicate effectively with all members of the MDT.