Registered Nurse RGNRMNRNLD Paid breaks
About The Role
Registered Nurse (RGN/RMN/RNLD)
Salary – £16.00ph – £18.00ph
Benefits – Paid Breaks! Free uniform. Progression Opportunities. Free Disclosure and Barring Service check (usually £53.00). Free NMC Pin validation. On-site parking.
Location – Newcastle
About the client/home – My client is a provider of excellent nursing and specialist dementia care for the elderly, who pride themselves on having dedicated and experienced care teams in all their homes. These homes foster a culture encouraging kindness, creating an outstanding environment for both staff and residents. My client sees investment in the development of staff members as paramount to providing outstanding levels of care, enabling staff members the opportunity to progress and grow within the company.
We are currently recruiting for a Staff Nurse to join their flourishing team. The ideal candidate will be highly clinically skilled and passionate about enhancing the day to day lives of all residents through the consistent deliver of exceptional care.
The successful candidate:
- An NMC Registered Nurse (RGN, RMN or RNLD) with a valid pin
- Transferable DBS check is desirable
- Previous experience in caring for the elderly and those with dementia care needs, preferably in a nursing home environment
- Compassionate, flexible and hard-working
- The ability to build close relationships with residents and their families through your excellent communication skills
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £16.00 to £17.00 /hour